Mason is for learners. Whether you鈥檙e exploring a career change, adding to your professional portfolio, looking for family enrichment, or retired and enlivening a new life passion, we invite听you to engage in the wide variety of learning opportunities presented on our campuses and throughout the region.
- For Educators:听罢丑别听 offers a broad range of credit and non-credit courses, educational services, resources, and professional development and serves as a clearinghouse for requests for research assistance, consultation and collaboration.听For more information, call 703-993-6165.听.听
- For Professionals:听Mason offers a broad range of courses to help build your leadership skills, get up to speed on the latest HR regulations, build up your technical toolkit, or work toward an advanced degree. We have the program you will need to get ahead,听and many are formatted to fit around a busy work day.
- For Real Estate Professionals: The offers development workshops, conference sponsorships, case study tours, and lectures.
- : At our free sessions,听visitors can peer into the infinite with our 32-inch Richey-Cretien telescope, and learn from scientists during a 30-minute presentation. During daytime tours, visitors can see sunspots and prominences through the six-inch solar telescope. If you really have stars in your eyes,, who share their excitement about astronomy at public events and conduct minor maintenance.
- Lifelong Learning:听Mason's听听and听听programs deliver听all the fun of learning with no homework and no exams to Virginia seniors. In addition to a variety of courses and special events, as official affiliates of Mason, members can participate in university activities and use university resources either free or at a significant discount. 听Our social activities can include clubs, luncheons, open house parties and picnics. Members can also volunteer and teach courses.
- : Eligible residents over the age of 60, based on income, may enroll for credit in university courses through the Nondegree Studies Program without paying tuition. Senior citizens who are at least 60 years of age may register to audit courses for free regardless of income level.听
- :听Select a topic and expert from more than 100 Mason听professors, researchers, administrators and alumni volunteers. They provide lectures and guest presentations to organizations and businesses at no cost.